•Your computer may have low memory, or corrupted or missing files.
•A previously installed browser add-on may interfere with other software on your computer.
•Your computer may be infected with malware. communicating with a website or certain websites
In such condition, there are a few things you can try to resolve it, if one doesn’t work, try the next one:
- Restart your computer and open browser to release memory.
- Start browser in no add-ons mode. Of course the add-ons can make your surfing more comfortable. But they may be conflict with other programs on your computer.
- Reset browser settings to its default. That can remove all the changes which have been made since it installed.
- Scan your computer to check if there is any malware
- Install the latest updates of your system and browser. That can often correct problems.
- Download and install Smart Explorer Not Responding Fixer Pro, then do the steps below:
1) Enter Smart Explorer Not Responding Fixer Pro
2) Click “quick scan” at the home page to check the condition of your computer
3) Click “fix all” to solve problem efficiently
Hoping you can find the right way to fix that problem. You can find Smart Explorer Not Responding Fixer Pro here:
Or directly download it from here：